Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before using http://futuretechjobz.com/ website. Every time you visit this website, it will be considered that you have read and accepted all the terms of services.
Conditions of Website usage:
We publish continuous feeds on the future job opportunities in global market to our users, we do not charge any money for using our website. We are not involved in the hiring process and do not have any affiliations with any recruiter, consultant, company or recruitment agency. When you visit or use the website, you accept that:
- You have completed the legal age of website usage as per your country’s law.
- You accept that you will only use this website if it is compatible with the local laws.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Policy explains how we may process your information. This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time, so please check it regularly for updates.
FutureTechJobz publishes Future technology jobs through its website http://futuretechjobz.com/
We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process your Sensitive Personal Information. Where we need to Process your Sensitive Personal Information for legitimate purpose, we do so in accordance with applicable law. The website is not intended for use by children.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines:
We do not collect or otherwise Process Personal Information about race, religion, sexual orientation, financial details like details about credit, debit cards etc or health or any other information that may be deemed to be sensitive under GDPR (collectively, “Sensitive Personal Information”) in the ordinary course of our business. We strict guidelines of Europe’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines which are effective from May 31 2018.
What we collect:
We collect following information through our platform:
- Information about your use of the services, such as usage data and statistical information, which may be aggregated.
- Browsing history on website;
- Non-precise information about the approximate physical location (for example, at the city) of a user’s computer or device derived from the IP address of such computer or device (“GeoIP Data”).
- Device identification (“ID”), which is a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device, but is different than a hardware serial number.
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is a unique string of numbers automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet.
- Internet connection means, such as internet service provider (“ISP”), mobile operator, WiFi connection, service set identifier (“SSID”), International Mobile Subscriber Identity (“IMSI”) and International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”).
- Device type, settings and software used.
- Log files, which may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system,
- Web Beacons, which are electronic files that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies.
- Pixel Tags, also known as clear GIFs, beacons, spotlight tags or web bugs, which are a method for passing information from the user’s computer to a third party website.
- Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage, such as HTML5.
- Mobile analytics to understand the functionality of our mobile applications and software on your phone.
How we collect you data:
We may collect or obtain User Information about you: directly from you (e.g, when you visit our website); in course of our relationship with you; when you make your Personal Information public (e.g., if you make a public post about us on social media); when you download, install or use any of our Services. We may also receive User Information about you from third parties (e.g., our affiliate partners.) We may also create User Information about you, such as records of your interactions with us. FutureTechJobz is not responsible for Personal Information you volunteer about yourself in public areas of the Services. This Policy does not cover the practices of third parties who many provide information about you to FutureTechJobz.
How we use your information:
We may process User Information for following purposes: providing the Services to you; communicating with you; providing advertising to you on the Services and Channels; Lead generation; analyzing your job interest; observing user engagement and website activities across Services and Channels; conducting surveys; managing our IT systems i.e. identification and mitigation of fraudulent activity; compliance with applicable law; and improving our Services
We may process your User Information to contact you via email, telephone, SMS or other methods of communication to provide you with information regarding our Services that may be of interest to you. We may send information to you regarding our Services, job opportunities; upcoming promotions that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us and always in compliance with applicable law.
Information that we disclose to third parties:
- Any relevant third Party Service Providers such as an affiliate partners who provide the end services;
- legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- third party Processors (such as analytic providers; data centers; etc.), located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements noted below in this Section 9;
- any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution or liquidation);
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, job description, logos) is the property of company’s for which we are publishing the jobs and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. However, the entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of FutureTechJobz. We do not have claims on the logos or job related content on our website. We only publish job requirements by collecting and compiling data from various online and offline sources like newspaper, company career portal, online job portals. We do not claim our intellectual property right on this content.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of India, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between FutureTechJobz and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit our usage of this website shall be arbitrated by Indian court of law and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content in comment or our social media platforms as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant FutureTechJobz non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
Users are only allowed to use this website as information platform. Users are not allowed to modify this website or make a replica of this website.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details. You are responsible for all activities that you carry out on our website or social media platfoms. User accepts that we do not have any agent or person/company/organization/entity working on behalf of us and users will not engage in any type of communication who claims that he/she is working for FutureTechJobz. FutureTechJobz will not be liable or responsible for any damage arising due to this.
We reserve all rights to terminate user’s usage, edit or remove content.