Oracle is looking for QA Automation Engineer at Bangaluru location for manual & automation testing of OIT and its components.
The candidate should apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software test development tasks associated with developing, executing & debugging issues pertaining to OIT components. He/She is instrumental in build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- The candidate will be involved in manual & automation testing of OIT and its components on supported platforms viz Linux/Unix and Windows etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Application Servers,viz Weblogic or any equivalent product & working of deployment of applications in J2EE containers.
- Hands on experience with Test Development using the tools such as TestNG, Junit, shell, python & perl scripts.
- Regular check-in/check-out processes of test scripts to the source control,viz GIT,ADE
- Compilation of automated tests using the continuous integrator Hudson using build tool Maven.
Additionally the candidate displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
Preferred Skills and Background:
1) B.E / M.E / B.Tech in CS or equivalent or MCA from reputed universities with consistently good academic record, 3-6 years of experience in product testing or test development field.
2) Hands-on experience on following:
Programming Language: C/C++, Python, Perl, Shell scritping
Middleware: Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat or any other J2EE containers
Build tools: Maven, Ant, Hudson/JENKINS (Continuous Integrator)
Operating System: Hands on experiense in operating systems viz Unix/Linux and Windows etc.
3) Exposure to automation tools such as QTP, Silktest, Selenium etc.
4) Some Exposure on installing and configuring Fusion Middleware products on unix platforms.
5) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a QA Engineer of the OIT QA Group, you will:
1) Understand Design and Functional Specifications of OIT and write/execute Test suites for these components.
2) Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems.
3) Work closely with developers, product managers, support team to ensure completeness of test cases, bug fixing and increase code coverage.
4) Participate in defect and issue resolution process
5) Develop, enhance and integrate automated tests into release/build frameworks.
As a QA engineer of the OIT engineering, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of OIT SDKs and its APIs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 3-6 years of software engineering or related experience.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle Recruiting Team