ABB is looking for Sr Automation Specialist with minimum 3 years of experience in IT development for Bengaluru location.
You will be part of ABB Global Business Services (GBS), based out of Bangalore which provides defined services to the internal customers with best quality in the most efficient way. It endeavors to continuously improve upon the process & delivery, with the aim to meet the expectation of the business and provide harmonious and delightful services.
- Developing new RPA solutions (VBA, Winshuttle, Blue Prism)
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in details where required.
- Identifying new process opportunities, assessing automation feasibility.
- Designing process automation solutions in accordance with standard design principles.
- Supervising creation of process definition documentation and creating solution design documentation.
- Maintaining and supporting RPA and automation solutions in production environment within the agreed SLAs.
- Achieving the committed time and project deliverables, identifying and raising any impediments.
- Bringing expertise to advance and enhance current automation ecosystem based on analytics.
- Performing integration and supporting UAT testing as well as user onboarding/training.
- Understanding ABB processes and identifying high value opportunities for simplification and automation.
- Discovering new tools, technologies as part of Intelligent Automation.
- Supporting business users to understand RPA and to get the buy-in.
- Working in an Agile Development team.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in IT development or analytical business services.
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in IT or relevant experience.
- At least 2+ years of programming experience in VBA, .Net or relevant to automation.
- Familiarity with RPA tools (Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.)
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies like Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Experience in working with Application Servers, Multilayer Infrastructures Windows Server, Virtual Desktop, etc.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural organizations and with virtual teams.
- Knowledge in database design and development (e.g. SQL).
- Experience in working with frameworks or methodologies like Agile Scrum, Waterfall.
- Fast learning and analytical thinking, design thinking and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of business processes (Finance, Procurement, HR) and ability to design hybrid automation solution.
- Fluent in English.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with Cognitive technologies (NLP, Machine Learning, chat bots).
- Knowledge and experience in working with RPA Tools (BluePrism, UiPath, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud ML services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP and subscripting.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 (PowerBI, SharePoint, MS Flow, etc.)