Data driven decision making is at the core DNA of our organization. Our global team manages single source of truth data for SBG, visualize the data using latest visualization tools like Tableau and D2JS, implement business rules to enable actionable insights from the data using SAP Hana/Oracle, use different data mining techniques like time series forecasting, clustering, association algorithms to enrich our understanding of the business. Our team offers end of end architecture for analytics from data to decisions to dollars. Successful candidate will work in a very sophisticated development environment and will get plenty of opportunities to gain technical and business expertise in the field of data mining in a number of areas.
Cisco Security Business Group (SBG) is at the forefront of developing solutions for addressing the security challenges of our customers. With an annual revenue exceeding $2B, it is one of the fastest growing businesses at Cisco. As Cisco is transforming its business model aggressively to a software and recurring revenue model, security business is leading this journey with 40%+ YoY growth in software recurring revenue.
- Design, develop and deploy both one time and continuous production data analysis processes that include use of different algorithms and analytical techniques like clustering, time series, regression and association logic implemented using different statistical and data mining tools like R, Python and SAP PA
- Designs, develops, tests, implements, modifies and maintains existing and new models and learning algorithms
- Min 5 years’ experience in business analyst and developer role with masters in Math /Statistics /Engineering. Prior Cisco Experience preferred.
- In depth practical knowledge of using different statistical mining techniques like association, regression, time series, market basket, clustering etc using R and SAP Predictive Analytics
- Strong knowledge of database, SQL and structuring
- Basic knowledge of Python scripting, automation practices and visualization
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to manage competing high priority tasks
Independent, accountable, strong sense of ownership, assertive, communicative, accountable, sense of urgency, and flexible/adaptable
- A passion for quality, for doing the right thing for the customers, the platform, and for the company