Facebook is looking for University Grad 2019 for the role of Data Scientist, Analytics for London location.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross-functional groups
- Work closely with Product or Engineering & Operations teams to proactively create rule and manage decisions
- Prioritize leads so that the teams work on the most valuable cases
- Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Internship experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (or equivalent)
- Experience in problem solving
- Experience in presenting qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g., content analysis, phenomenology, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., clustering, regression, pattern recognition, descriptive and inferential statistics)
- Experience in collaborating with individuals and organizations
- BS, MS or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, operations research, or related field)
- Experience as a Programmer – Python, Perl, Java, and/or C++
- Experience with relational database (SQL, PL/SQL)